We are pleased that you are considering enrolling your child at Pinelands North Primary School.
Our admission process consists of the following steps:
- Families familiarise themselves with our admission policy and application procedures.
- Families download and complete an application form here – forms are also available at school from the secretary’s office.
- Families return the application form to the secretary’s office by the closing date. The form is accompanied by the required documents, as stated on the form.
- The WCED online application is completed.
- PNPS invites prospective Grade R families from Pinelands to an interview with the principal, while the child meets with the teachers. Interviews for other grades are held only if places are available.
- At the meeting with the principal, issues such as paying school fees, parent involvement, positive discipline strategies and extramural activities are discussed.
- Letters of acceptance are sent, together with a reply slip.
- Families return the reply slip and fulfill other requirements as stated in our admission policy and application procedures.
- The place at the school is accepted on the online admissions portal before the due date.
Pinelands North Primary School is a fee-paying school. Everything you need to know about the payment of school fees is included in our Guide to School Fees. Please read this document carefully.
The full school fee for the year may be paid in advance and this will entitle you to a discount. Otherwise, all monthly fees are payable by debit order, on receipt of an account from us.
Please direct any finance related queries to our bursar, Crystal Dougall.
Tel: 021 531 3414
Fax: 021 531 9827